Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Fun Post

I'm posting two posts today. This is a fun post. My friend Meg "tagged" me. (Her blog: http://thewitknit.blogspot.com) So, this is how the game goes:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

My list of six random things about myself:

1. My name is written in the World's Largest Logbook (aviation/pilot logbook) in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.

2. I love pizza, spaghetti, and lasagna. I just can't decide which of the three is best.

3. I've always very badly wanted to travel to Greece.

4. I have a large scar on the back of my right hand--a burn--and another one on the wrist, which I think nothing about, but years ago people used to ask me about it all the time.

5. Of all the paid jobs I had (many and varied), I preferred most of all working for myself, which I enjoyed the most and made the most money for my time ($50+ an hour).

6. My favorite car is a red '69 Corvette Stingray.

Most of the people I know who have blogs right now have already been tagged, I think, so I'll just leave this as it is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very Interseting answers! Thanks for participating :)